Police have hunted down and arrested a Nebraska man for calling in a bomb threat at Kee High School in Lansing. 22-year-old Adam Schlitter of Bellevue, Nebraska, was arrested earlier this week and charged with making a false report or bomb threat. He was released yesterday after posting bond. Schlitter allegedly called in the bomb threat to Kee High on October 22nd, prompting an evacuation and search of the building. Lansing police say they traced the call to a pay phone in Marquette. Schlitter apparently admitted to making the threat using a calling card.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Treehouse Village attraction to open soon at Iowa Arboretum
- Iowa Senate votes to end gender balance rule for boards, commission
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer