No matter which bowl game the Iowa Hawkeyes play in a large number of fans will be following. The third-ranked Hawkeyes will learn of their destination following this weekend’s games and the best possibilities remain the Rose and Orange bowls. Iowa ticket manager David Sandstrum says they”ll have 25-thousand fans no matter where they go. He says the athletic department will begin accepting ticket requests from non-season ticket holders on Sunday afternoon. Sandstrum says the school has 25-thousand tickets from the Rose Bowl to sell and at this point have 15-thousand from the Orange Bowl.Sandstrum says there are a couple of options for placing an order, you can call 1-800-I-Hawks or you can go online at www.hawkeyesports.com.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal