There are two words coming out of the Iowa ticket office, “sold out”. U of I ticket manager David Sandstrum says he will not be getting any more tickets from the Orange Bowl and the January second game between Iowa and U-S-C is being called a sellout.If Iowa fans were disappointed the Hawkeyes are not playing in the Rose Bowl you would not know it from the ticket sales. Sandstrum says his office received about 27-thousand requests for tickets. He says they will try to accommodate all the requests for tickets.One of the reasons the Orange Bowl coveted the Hawkeyes was because of their fan following. Sandstrum says Bowl officials have not been disappointed. He says they’re extremely pleased with the response of Iowa’s fans and the matchup they’ll have on the field.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk