Iowa State coach Bill Fennelly says the Cyclones will return to a normal practice routine today as they prepare for this weekend’s trip to Seattle to play Washington.Sophomore center Lisa Kriener may see limited time due to a stress fracture in her foot. Fennelly says she is having the foot re-examined.Sunday’s game will be a homecoming of sorts for senior guard Lindsey Wilson who is a native of Seattle. Iowa State is 3-3.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal