Non-profit corporations must file financial reports with the state once every two years, and now those reports can be filed electronically. Secretary of State Chet Culver’s office handles the reports and he says not-for-profit groups in Iowa have ’til April Fool’s Day — April 1st — to submit their reports to the state. Culver says filing those financial documents electronically is more efficient, and saves the state money The public can access those reports 24-hours-a-day on the Secretary of State’s website.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk