A Spencer man’s been charged with first-degree murder in the death of his wife. Mark Bruggom reports.The Clay County Attorney says 71-year-old Harold Arthur Duncan was charged today in the death of his wife, 62-year-old Karen Kay Duncan. Both were found in their trailer when police went to investigate why Karen Duncan did not show up for work. She was found dead, he’d been shot in the face, but is recovering at a hospital in Omaha, where he’ll have surgery later this week.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk