It was another dismal night for Drake on the road. The Bulldogs trailed 18-2 at the outset in a 72-57 loss at Bradley in Missouri Valley Conference action. Coach Kurt Kanaskie says they got behind too far early. Drake’s Luke McDonald was held to just four points and managed only three shots in the game.Bradley played without leading scorer Danny Granger but James Gillingham picked up the slack by pouring in a game high 34 points.J.J. Sola had 18-points for the Bulldogs who fall to 1-4 in Conference play.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal