The Iowa State Cyclones hope to avoid an 0-4 start to the Big-12 race when they visit Missouri, tonight. The Tigers are 10-3 overall but lost Junior guard Ricky Clemons who was suspended after being charged in a domestic assault incident involving his girlfriend. Cyclone coach Larry Eustachy does not since Clemons’ absence as a factor in their preparation. He says they have a way they play and it’s more about what they do than what Missouri does. Eustachy says a major concern for his team is defending Missouri center Arthur Johnson, who Eustachy calls a wonderful player and future NBA guy.Eustachy says despite the 0-3 start in the conference he does not view this as a must win. He says they’re going to keep working to get better, and nothing is ever a must. He says they lost by 30, then 20, then 10, so they may lose by five, he doesn’t know.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness