The Iowa Hawkeyes look to stay unbeaten in the Big Ten tonight with a visit to Wisconsin. The Hawkeyes are 3-0 after a victory over Illinois one week ago and will be looking to snap a two-game losing streak in the Kohl Center.Iowa coach Steve Alford who says the Hawkeyes will need to be sharp on the offensive end.Alford says the Badgers do a good job of defending the basket and that has limited free tgrow opportunities for their opponents.Iowa has played well despite a rotation of only seven players. Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan knows all about that. The Badgers had a short bench last season but still managed to claim a share of the Big Ten regular season title. He says it’s not a preference to use a short bench, but he says you sometimes have to do it. Ryan says with limited numbers good chemistry is a must, because you can’t have anyone drift off track.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk