The Iowa State women have been off this week in preparation for Saturday’s matchup at Nebraska. The Cyclones are 1-3 in the Big-12 after a 31-point loss at home to Missouri that coach Bill Fennelly hopes becomes rock bottom for the season. He says they’ve played hard and been competitive in most games until their last game. Fennelly says the Cyclones must play in a certain way to be successful, as they’re limited in some areas. Nebraska is 0-4 in the Big-12 under first-year coach Connie Yori after a Wednesday night loss at Missouri. Yori says the Huskers need maximum effort every night out to be successful.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal