The Sioux County sheriff’s office is looking into a report of a holdup at a gas station in the town of Hull. Duties were summoned to the Kat’s Oil Company Convenience Store in Hull about nine Thursday and found the 16-year-old clerk on the floor with what appeared to be a gunshot wound high on the left shoulder. A second 16-year-old employee entered the store shortly after that and also appeared to have a wound on his left shoulder. While they waited for an ambulance, the clerk told officers his attacker was a Hispanic man who took money from the cash register and fled on foot. The Sioux County sheriff’s office is investigating and late Friday still had no suspects and no one in custody.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Congressman Feenstra says soaring national debt continues to be a concern
- Federal judge blocks carbon pipeline zoning rules in two Iowa counties
- Weather warm up is on the way
- Model shows how weather can impact the success of deer hunters
- Study showing rise in suicide rates could be particular worry for Iowa