An Iowa man has hanged himself while being held in a northeast Missouri jail. The inmate’s identified as 33-year-old Ronald Allen Miller of Sioux City, Iowa. Authorities say Miller was found dead in his cell Wednesday night. He’d been an inmate in the Skyler County jail since late November when he was taken into custody after an all-night manhunt north of Glenwood. Miller was wanted in Appanoose County and in Woodbury County on three felony charges.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!