Money’s missing from a special account at Maquoketa Valley School District, and an employee has been placed on paid leave as authorities investigate. Linda Knudson, an activity and food service bookkeeper for the district, has been accused of misusing school funds. District officials plan to get an independent audit in order to learn more about the discrepancies.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Thousands of dollars missing in apparent hack of Dyersville city email
- House Democrats back state directed retirement savings accounts
- Hinson says temporary federal spending plan likely by Friday deadlie
- Sen. Grassley to question Sec. Vilsack on passage of Farm Bill
- Just back from the border, Nunn talks with Iowans about stopping opioids