The Iowa women are on the road in the Big Ten to play Michigan. The Hawkeyes have struggled on the road during Big Ten play and have dropped their last five away from home overall. Iowa coach Lisa Bluder says they want to end that streak, now to get it over with, as she says the problem grows bigger the longer it goes. Bluder says it happens to everyone, it’s not just and Iowa problem.Like the Hawkeyes, Michigan has struggled to a 2-6 conference mark. Bluder says Michigan has tremendous size and is vary athletic.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal