Two Iowa men were killed in seperate snowmobiling accidents over the weekend. 27-year-old Donald Zitterich of Ames died Saturday after crashing his machine in northwest Iowa near Graettinger. Another wreck killed a Sumner man in northeast Iowa. Buchanan County authorities say 20-year-old Dusty Lee Brunscheon died Friday night after crashing a snowmobile near the Wapsipinicon River about a mile north of Independence.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!