Charges are pending after a car ran into a Vinton school bus, knocking it on its side. It happened at the intersection of two Vinton streets when a car driven by a high school student slid on the ice and struck the left rear of the bus. The bus rolled onto its side and slid to a stop. the bus, which carries disabled students, had two passengers on board, and there were four people in the car. All involved were treated for minor injuries and released.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Haley calls Alabama debate a scrum, CNN to host Iowa debate in January
- Canadian National buying Iowa Northern Railway
- Report finds farmland holding value in face of economic issues
- Late Hollywood legend Norman Lear touted ‘I come from Des Moines’ (AUDIO)
- Check the labels before hanging holiday lights to avoid a fire