A Walker man has pled guilty to defrauding two banks in eastern Iowa. Federal authorities say Donald Jones admitted to applying for a loan at a Marion bank four years ago using a fake social security number. He failed to repay the loan. Jones also admitted to obtaining a loan from a Cedar Rapids bank a year ago using a fake social security number and a forged deed. He also failed to repay that loan.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness