The Knapp Center at Drake University will host a high school boys showdown between a pair of rated foes as class 2A-4th ranked PCM Monroe tangles with class 3A-2nd ranked Pella. PCM coach Fred Lorensen says they first thought about moving this game before the season began as they could see it would be a great game against two good teams. He says their gym is just too small to hold the game. Lorensen says it will provide an exciting venue that’ll be good for players, coaches and fans. Lorensen says the Mustangs will need a big effort against the defending 3A champions. Lorensen says both teams use similar styles, that includes getting up and down the court.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk