A former Delaware County mental-health counselor who pleaded guilty to getting prescription drugs from his clients has been sentenced to five years in prison. 42-year-old Mark Davison of Manchester was sentenced in Delaware County District Court on charges of having a unlawful possession of a prescription drug, conspiracy to commit a felony, and engaging in prohibited acts. Davis surrendered his medical license in December, under an agreement with the Iowa Board of Psychological Examiners. Davis had worked for the Backbone Area Mental Health Unit at the Manchester Medical Center.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime