Two more Iowa National Guard units are being mobilized for Operation Enduring Freedom, taking the number of Iowa Guard members on federal active duty to around 25-hundred. The latest units called up are the 234th Signal Battalion, with units in Cedar Rapids, Clinton and Marshalltown, and the 3654th Maintenance Company, with units in Knoxville, Chariton and Oskaloosa.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa
- Fire damages buildings in downtown Webster City