Police have now released names of the people involved in a fatal one-car crash in Waterloo. It happened just off the Highway 20 and 218 interchange around 1-30 when 19-year-old Jeremy Hanson lost control of his eastbound car, hit a guardrail and tumbled down an embankment. The passenger in the car, Brandon Schons of Elk Run Heights also died. Waterloo police say they think slippery conditions contributed to the accident.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk