The first Olympic champion in the women’s pole vault will compete in this month’s Drake Relays. Stacey Dragila holds both the outdoor and indoor world record in the event and Relays’ director Mark Kostek says she could threaten her own record and it’s a great opportunity to see the best in the world. Kostek says Dragila has helped boost the popularity of the event.Kostek says Dragila will headline an outstanding field but says Dragila is in a class of her own.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk