A former insurance salesman in Delaware County has been indicted for stealing more than a million dollars from clients. Rex McCright of Delhi was charged yesterday in US District Court in Cedar Rapids with six counts of mail fraud, for allegedly taking money from more than 50 clients under false pretenses. If convicted, McCright could face prison time and fines as high as a quarter-million dollars on each of the half-dozen counts.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G