A northwest Iowa man’s dead after the motorcycle he was riding ran head-on into a sport utility vehicle in southwest Minnesota. The Minnesota state patrol says 78-year-old Franklin Skovgaard of Ringsted was killed when his Harley-Davidson hit a Ford Explorer on Highway 60 at Highway 15 just south of Madelia, Minnesota about 5-30 Monday evening. The Minnesota woman driving the SUV woman was taken to a local hospital.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk