One of the members of a Solon family that was overcome by carbon monoxide has died. Nine-year-old Cassandra Huff died at University Hospitals in Iowa City yesterday morning. Huff, her mother, and four siblings were overcome by carbon monoxide Sunday night while waiting in a S-U-V which was stuck and left running on a flooded road. The other family members are still recovering at University Hospitals. The family was helped by a couple of turkey hunters who were in the area in Johnson County and called for help.
You are here: / / Solon family member overcome by carbon monoxide dies