Williamsburg will look to build on a state record this weekend at the girls state high school track meet. The Raiders have won six consecutive titles in four-by-800 meter relay and will bid for number seven on Saturday. Williamsburg coach Bill Neal says they don’t want to emphasize the race too much, because he says they have a lot of other important events. Williamsburg is always a contender in 2A but Neal says the team to catch will be Atlantic.The state meet begins at noon in Drake Stadium.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Farmers are concerned about dry soil headed into planting season
- DNR confirms dead gray wolf found near Davenport
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws