A final audit report is now public as part of an investigation of missing money at Maquoketa Valley High School in eastern Iowa’s Jackson County. Discrepancies were found in the school’s activity and nutrition fund earlier this year. A probe led to the firing of district bookkeeper Linda Knutson in April. The report finds that between July of 1997 to January of this year, more than 105-thousand dollars vanished. Criminal charges have -not- yet been filed.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime