A 39-year-old political consultant and real estate developer from New York is among the field of Democrats running for President. Fern Penna says he’s running because none of the other candidates or President Bush are offering policies to rebuild the nation. Penna says over the past 10 years he’s written policies to rebuild our morals and families, repair the water table and schools, and to deal with the “insane” job losses of the past few years. Penna says the country is a “disaster.”Penna says the country’s “rotting from the inside out” and he says he intends to build what’s been lost. Penna has never held elected office, but he says through his consulting work for politicians he has gained the skills necessary to do the job of the president.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate OKs rules for plant or insect based proteins labeled as meat
- Northeast Iowa deputy awarded medal for bravery
- Federal appeals court rules on Iowa law banning school mask mandates
- Mississippi River bridge at Lansing could remain closed for months
- Thousands of dollars missing in apparent hack of Dyersville city email