The University of Northern Iowa has a new addition to the basketball coaching staff. UNI men’s coach Greg McDermott has added Jeff Rutter to his staff. Rutter had been the coach at Wisconsin-Parkside where he led the Rangers to a 15-13 mark this past season, their first winning camnpaign since 1988. The native of Wisconsin has also served as an assistant coach at North Dakota State and Stetson University. He replaces Kyle Gree on the Panther staff who resigned to take a job on Tom Crean’s staff at Marquette.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness