The beach is open once again at Backbone State Park in Delaware County. The beach itself was re-opened to the public last week, after being closed since April, though a swimming advisory remained in place. Now that advisory’s been lifted after DNR tests found e-coli levels low enough that the lake’s safe for swimming.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dubuque wins millions in federal money for flood protection system updgrade
- Iowa continues to see lack of dentists who will take Medicaid patients
- Contest to choose state’s best breaded pork tenderloin down to 5 establishments
- Cedar Rapids Schools closed after online threat
- Iowa’s DeJean and Jackson honored by B1G