A former Iowan is among three young men found shot to death last week in a home near Wisconsin’s capitol city. Verona Police Chief Bernard Coughlin has identified the victims as Jason C. McGuigan, Daniel R. Swanson and former Charles City resident Dustin J. Wilson. Coughlin would not say how many times the men had been shot, where or with what type of weapon. Investigators have made no arrests and have no one in custody. Coughlin says McGuigan had lived at the duplex in Verona — a Madison suburb — for more than a year. But the other two victims may have moved there as recently as two weeks ago. Wilson’s stepfather, Mike Snook of Charles City, says the 17-year-old had been calling his brothers, saying someone was out to kill him but didn’t identify that person. Snook says Wilson left his hometown of Charles City about nine months ago to live with his father in the La Crosse area. Coughlin says local authorities have asked the FBI for help because tips and interviews have led them across state lines.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa