One man’s died from a fireworks-related incident last night. Just before 10 P.M. on the 4th of July, the Henry County Sheriff’s office got a call about a fireworks accident in Lowell, Iowa. Officers report Michael Powers of Lowell had been hit in the head by a lit firework and suffeered fatal injuries. He was pronounced dead at the scene. No other injuries were reported.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dubuque wins millions in federal money for flood protection system updgrade
- Iowa continues to see lack of dentists who will take Medicaid patients
- Contest to choose state’s best breaded pork tenderloin down to 5 establishments
- Cedar Rapids Schools closed after online threat
- Iowa’s DeJean and Jackson honored by B1G