A young child drowned in an eastern Iowa lake in Johnson County last night. Emergency workers were called to West Overlook Beach on Coralville Lake last night around six-thirty after a small child was found unconscious in the water by a swimmer. The four-year-old girl from Cedar Rapids was taken to University Hospitals in Iowa City, where she later died. Her name has not been released. Another drowning occurred at the same beach about three weeks ago.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G