Voters in an eastern Iowa town are deciding today whether to put more rules on the books designed to make structures more safe. Clinton residents are deciding whether a building safety code should be put in place. Clinton’s the largest town in Iowa that doesn’t have such a code. When residents last voted on the issue in 1995, a fire code was approved.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal