A motorcycle and car collided in Grundy County yesterday, killing a northeast Iowa man. 43-year-old Thomas Jones of Beaman was on the bike which was hit from behind by a car driven by Matthew Serber of Beaman. Jones was slowing down to turn into a farm driveway when struck. Jones was declared dead at the scene. Serber was treated and released from a local hospital.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk