A woman’s dead and a man badly hurt after a car-truck crash Friday just west of Creston. Charges are pending against 24-year-old Joseph Bloom of Creston, after investigators say he pulled out of the driveway of a local business, crossed the highway’s centerline and hit a pickup, which rolled several times. 31-year-old Timothy Laughlin and his 32-year-old wife Vicky of Corning were hurt in the crash, and Vicky Laughlin died at the hospital in Creston. Timothy was life-flighted to a Des Moines hospital.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student
- Lawmaker launches converation about cutting Iowa casino taxes
- Author of the Bass Reeves trilogy to appear in Iowa tonight
- Historic West Liberty building moving today
- Opening day to submit nominating papers for Iowa’s 2024 Primary Ballot