Cedar Falls police say the deaths of a man and woman are being investigated as a double homicide. The victims have been identified as 52-year-old Richard Harned, a Waterloo police officer, and his 48-year-old wife Suzanne. The couple was found dead in their Cedar Falls home after police were called there around 12:30 this morning after neighbors reported hearing gunshots. Police one person was taken into custody, but aren’t saying is anyone has been charged.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- New challenge to law banning books that describe sex acts from Iowa schools
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record