An eastern Iowa quick change artist couldn’t fool police. Marion police were called to an armed robbery at “Fast Cash.” A masked man entered the store and displayed a handgun and ordered the clerk to give him money. Witnesses then saw the man changing his clothes. The change of clothes didn’t help the man, later identified as 21-year-old Gerald Zankowski, allude police. He was caught about 15 minutes after the robbery, the stolen money and the gun were recovered.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- With deer season underway, Iowa hunters are urged to secure their shotguns
- Register’s ‘Iowa Poll’ shows Trump lead growing
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package