A central Iowa 17-year-old was killed and several other young people were hurt in a weekend car crash.A Marshalltown police officer spotted a car speeding headed in the opposite direction early Sunday morning. The officer turned around to try and catch the car which eluded him until it crashed into a tree. The driver, Brian Jensen of Marshalltown, was killed. Three other high school students were injured though no condition reports are available.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk