Three Cedar Falls men are charged with setting a railroad bridge on fire. The Skyline train bridge north of Cedar Falls was damaged by fire September 12th. The Black Hawk County Sheriff’s Department arrested 18-year-old Ryan Cauwley, 19-year-old John Paar and 18-year-old Dustin Diemer. Cauwley and Paar are charged with second-degree arson, reckless use of fire and violating the county open burning ban. Diemer’s charged with reckless use of fire and violating the county open burning ban. All three turned themselves in this morning.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!