An eastern Iowa man was killed over the weekend when his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck. Clinton County authorities say the motorcycle driven by 43-year-old Anthony Henry of Maquoketa was headed north in a southbound lane of Highway 61 and collided head-on with the pickup driven by 37-year-old Shane Emmert of Davenport. Henry was killed. Emmert was injured.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Congressman Feenstra says soaring national debt continues to be a concern
- Federal judge blocks carbon pipeline zoning rules in two Iowa counties
- Weather warm up is on the way
- Model shows how weather can impact the success of deer hunters
- Study showing rise in suicide rates could be particular worry for Iowa