The State Fire Marshal has been called in to try and determine the cause of an explosion and fire at an eastern Iowa business. The explosion happened at the Kramer Sausage Company in La Porte City Saturday. The building was over 100 years old and a landmark in La Porte City. No one was hurt in the blast and fire. The owners haven’t determined if they’ll rebuild the business.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk