Two people from southwest Iowa face charges for allegedly making drugs with children present. Audubon County cops used a search warrant on a rural home there. 36-year-old Robert Orwell and 37-year-old Theresa Franzen were arrested and charged with manufacturing methamphetamine in the presence of minors, child endangerment, and possession of drug paraphernalia. The arrests were part of a joint investigation by the Audubon and Cass County Sheriff’s Departments and the Atlantic Police Department.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate votes to end gender balance rule for boards, commission
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges