At least three people in Waterloo were hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning and a number of condominiums had to be evacuated. Waterloo fire rescue said a Timberline Condominium resident accidentally left a car running in a garage overnight Sunday morning and the poisonous gas filled the garage and filtered into the adjoining homes. At about ten o’clock, firefighters were called to the homes on a report of a sick person. Three people were taken to the hospital for treatment. The eight units were then ventilated. No names have been released.
You are here: / / Condo residents in Waterloo suffer C-O poisoning