Part of a western Iowa mystery has been solved, but questions remain. The Harrison County Sheriff’s Office has released the identity of a body found last month in the Missouri River. Authorities say the body is that of 33-year-old Andrew Coulter of Blair, Nebraska. Coulter was last seen April 23rd. His body was found October 19th in the Missouri River just north of Blair in a nature area on the Iowa side of the river. The body was badly decomposed and the State Medical Examiner had to use dental records to identify it. Coulter’s death remains under investigation by the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office, Blair, Nebraska, Police and the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Tonight is final GOP debate before 2024 Iowa Caucuses
- Dreaming of a white Christmas? New Iowa map shows your chances
- Appeal denied for man convicted of murder outside Pisgah bar
- More people call for Woodbury County Supervisor to resign
- Congressman Feenstra says soaring national debt continues to be a concern