The U-N-I volleyball team helped its N-C-A-A seeding prospects after the 14th-ranked Panthers edged number-12 Notre Dame last night in a four-game match at the West Gym. She says they’ve been looking for this type of match all season long. Panther senior Jill Arganbright feels the win will serve as a springboard to the rest of the season. She says they played some of their best volleyball and want it to continue.It was also a record-setting night for Arganbright who became the Missouri Valley Conferences all-time leader in assists. She says it’s been a goal since she came to UNI, but says her teammates have to be credited with helping her get the record. U-N-I is now 22-4 on the season.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk