A northwest Iowa man was killed in a one-car crash just east of the South Dakota border last night. Sioux County Sheriff says 24-year-old Jose Jara of Sioux Center was pronounced dead at the scene. Jara missed a curve on a county road and rolled his vehicle two miles east of Hudson, South Dakota. He was wearing his seat belt.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature