A Tama man has pleaded not guilty to charges that he sexually abused a 21-month-old girl. 23-year-old Joshua Wages is charged with second-degree sexual abuse and child endangerment for allegedly having sexual contact with his fiancee’s young daughter. The incident happened last month in the home shared by Wages, his fiancee, 19-year-old Nicole Miller, and her daughter. The girl has since been removed from the home and put in foster care. Wages is being held in the Tama County jail on a 20-thousand dollar cash bond.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Senate backs ‘American Cream’ breed as Iowa’s official state horse
- Iowans are living longer, creating concern about paying for retirement
- State universities dealing with delays in FAFSA information being released
- Meteorologist says Iowa countryside is ‘extremely combustible’
- Iowa’s Sandfort claims pair of weekly honors