Iowa State coach Wayne Morgan is using this week to shore up a number of areas of need on his team. The Cyclones are 4-0 and return to action on Saturday at home against Liberty. Morgan says there’s not a phase of the game where they can’t get better. He says they have to work on everything.Morgan says one of the areas of emphasis is rebounding. He says they did well to outrebound their last two opponents, but should have been able to do the same against the first two. Morgan says they’ll also work a lot on their shooting.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!