A man from the western Iowa town of Kiron is charged in a drive-by shooting. 63-year-old Patrick Scanlan is charged with attempted murder, terrorism and going armed with intent. Sac County authorities were called to a rural Odebolt home last night where a man said he’d been shot at while sitting in his house. Investigators say Scanlan was arrested and a 20-gauge shotgun was seized along with deer slugs and his pickup truck. He’s held on 55-thousand dollars bond.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk